QuidMarket’s quick emergency loans are designed to help hard-working people meet their short-term financial needs when most needed. We consider all credit levels and are fully transparent about every aspect of our loans, so you never need to choose between borrowing the money you need and making the right decision for your finances. No matter if you have past CCJs or need an emergency loan for poor credit, we may be able to help.
You’ll find a great amount of information on our emergency loans for bad credit on this page, but if you have any questions, simply contact QuidMarket. Once you’ve made your decision, it’s quick and easy to apply for an emergency loan online.
- New customers can borrow between ?300 and ?600*
- Returning customers may be eligible to borrow up to ?1,500*
- Flexible repayment terms between 3-6 months
- Emergency loans for bad credit available
- QuidMarket is an FCA Authorised responsible lender
- No hidden fees for emergency cash loans
- No guarantor or collateral needed
- Same day cash transfer wherever possible
- Quick and easy application online
What Are Emergency Cash Loans?
Simply put, an emergency loan is designed to be used in an emergency. Whether your boiler has broken and you need to pay for a replacement so you can have heating and hot water, or your car needs an urgent repair. Emergency loans in the UK all tend to be short term loans – sometimes known as emergency payday loans for bad credit.